We are so pleased to be partnering with Nostalgic Homes in presenting the 2019 Jewels of Highlands Home Tour, taking place on Saturday, September 29th from Noon – 4:00 pm. We are seeking your support.
Sponsorship of the Home Tour is a great opportunity for your business to receive exposure and help to support a thriving neighborhood school of 650 students. Attached are the sponsorship and advertising opportunities in the Home Tour booklet. Sponsorships are 100% tax-deductible. Additionally, every sponsorship includes a free, identical ad in the North High 2019-20 Yearbook. This is a tremendous opportunity for exposure in a publication which will be kept for a lifetime and at the same time support our community’s high school.
We are anticipating over 750 attendees on the home tour coming from all over the metro area and beyond. Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 day of and $20 for seniors. The tour will be promoted heavily in the North Denver Tribune, by Historic Denver, on Facebook and included in Nostalgic Homes’ many advertising vehicles. We also expect local television coverage. As a participating sponsor you receive many fantastic benefits, please see the Sponsorship Opportunities sheet for all the great options. Your involvement will make this year’s event a success.
This year, the 2017 Jewels of Highlands Home Tour will feature spectacular homes in the Sloans Lake neighborhood.
100% of funds raised from the Home Tour will go directly toward support of Skinner students. Due to ongoing budget cuts to public education, the PTO and the fundraising we do is a vital and necessary component of the mission at Skinner.
* A proudly diverse community of learners, Skinner staff and students are engaged in a single-minded pursuit of high academic achievement for all, utilizing cooperation and collaboration as key strategies toward reaching that end.
* Our spotlight on the ‘whole child’ is evident as we offer not only superior Math and Literacy instruction, but enrichment courses, activities, team sports and community-building.
* Students receive daily Spanish language instruction and Skinner offers daily PE, Art, Band, Orchestra, Wood Shop and STEM (Technology) classes.
* Skinner is extremely diverse, with more than 65% of our students qualifying for free/reduced lunch.
* Skinner’s enrollment is 650 students in 2016-17, a 43% increase since 2012-2013. We’re also very proud that the number of students “choicing-out” of Skinner for middle school decreased by 17% from 2012-13 to the 2015-16 school year.
* Please visit the school website for more information - http://skinner.dpsk12.org/
Contact Rebecca Caldwell to proceed with your sponsorship inquiry. 720-231-7967 or email@example.com